SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE
The Ranges Karratha is the perfect base for travel, leisure and business. Below are some suggested nearby tourist attractions you can visit while staying with us. Simply click on the one you'd like to see more information on:
- Karijini National Park
- Millstream-Chichester National Park
- Discovery Cruising - Discover the Dampier Archipelago with Discovery Cruising
- Ngurrangga Tours - Explore Aboriginal Culture with Clinton at Ngurrangga Tours
- Cossack Art Awards - the richest acquisitive art award in regional Australia.
- The Yaburara Heritage Trail Map - The Yaburara Heritage Trail is a 3.5 km, grade 4 walk showcasing our natural history.
- HNZ Helicopter - Take a flight over Australia's economic powerhouse in a AS350 Squirrel Helicopter. 0458 068 117
The Karratha Visitor Centre also has a fantastic resource for exploring the City of Karratha (and surrounds).